Gmod - City Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octavian Lonitali Unban Appeal [Denied][Perm-Banned]

+2
Amanda Johnson
RaSiik
6 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Octavian Lonitali Unban Appeal [Denied][Perm-Banned] Empty Re: Octavian Lonitali Unban Appeal [Denied][Perm-Banned]

Post by Amanda Johnson Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:54 am

We have talked about this Octavian, in real life and over Steam (when I was online).

Shooting windows in any situation is failrp, if there is a open entrance. The door to the gunshop wasn't locked. Rule broken.
The gundealer was building, what you were essentially doing was raiding for illegal weaponry. Rule broken.
Metagame: there was no sign that the shop was a gundealer shop. You could not have possibly known he was a gundealer. And don't give me that list bs, you didn't roleplay out looking at this 'list' and you didn't know/ask the gundealer's name anyway. Rule broken.
Lastly the gundealer was making this shop before the dictatorship was announced, neither him nor me had any idea of the events occuring on the street outside aside from law making.

You need to control your attitude Octavian. I was listening to you and when it was your turn you were exceptionally rude as Jay Smalley can speak up on.
Overall, -1

Amanda Johnson
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Octavian Lonitali Unban Appeal [Denied][Perm-Banned] Empty Re: Octavian Lonitali Unban Appeal [Denied][Perm-Banned]

Post by Amanda Johnson Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:31 am

The list, you did not roleplay out. You didn' even ASK what the gundealer's name was! You just walked in and said 'You're breaking the law!' Thats how you avoid the metagame.
'Everyone in the shop was talking about guns' By everyone, me Brick and the gundealer? And we were fixing a door I broke.
The whole broadcast thing, yes we were warned I remember now, but I wanted the guy to.make the decision about whether to continue with the gunshop, and he didn't acknowledge the broadcast.
Yes I did interrupt you, but I let you have your say, and when I was saying my opinion you THEN go and turn to Jay and completely ignore me.
Also you can't bitch at people over steam simply because you didn't get what you wanted. You need a better attitude.

Amanda Johnson
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Johnson Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:38 am

'Apprehending'
Outright shouting that he was breaking the law whilst we're building whilst entering the situation is a failrp manner whilst metagaming.
Yes my memory is shit. No point bringing up past things.
Me, Brick and the gundealer were talking ABOUT THE DOOR. I was apologising as I broke it whilst showing him how to make a fading door in front of a door (explaining double dooring etc).
Gundealer's actions completely out of my control. I went to help him with a fading door, so I did. The whole broadcast thing and the fact that it was a gunshop does not affect me being there.
I am no longer going to post on this subject as Elmar needs to have his say.

Last edited by Amanda Johnson on Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : buildind ftw)

Amanda Johnson
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brick Tamland Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:44 am

We all need to stop arguing. Kitty is saddened by your negativity.

Octavian Lonitali Unban Appeal [Denied][Perm-Banned] Tumblr10
Brick Tamland
Brick Tamland
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brick Tamland Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:50 am

I never watched the lego movie, I don't get it.
Brick Tamland
Brick Tamland
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:05 pm

if you're not going to take this seriously, then I'm not going to take this ban appeal seriously.

Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by MittensTheDestroyer Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:08 pm

I was not there when this happened whether it was fair or not you only made things worse by bitching,i'm not saying don't tell your side i'm saying don't make things worse however you're ban was already reduced from permanent i think.

MittensTheDestroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by TwerkingTellitubby Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:15 pm

Denied - Increased to perma.
You go on forum and tell new people NOT to join.
And you double-account.
Your SteamID is now permanently banned Octavian, hope your happy.
TwerkingTellitubby
TwerkingTellitubby
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down