Gmod - City Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jay perma-banned?

4 posters

Go down

Jay perma-banned? Empty Jay perma-banned?

Post by Trixie Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:58 am

So Jay was a mod and now he's perma-banned

What happened?
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Jay perma-banned? Empty Re: Jay perma-banned?

Post by Juan Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:18 am

From what I've heard he was just plain talking about Elmar. He probably did other things before hand because he did lose his mod pos before he started talking shit.
Juan
Juan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwerkingTellitubby Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:01 am

He talked about me in school saying i act like i'm the "King of roleplay" and shit. Told moderators what to do, which isn't what hes supposed to do, Makes up rules, tells other guys they WONT get moderator because they roleplay as the same job all the time, even though jay himself is hitman half the time. I couldn't give a single fuck if admins spammed police or meth cook, it's like saying. One day I'm the president of the united states, then say "Fuck it, i'll cook meth". I confront him about these activities and straight away he starts bitching at me and bitches at brick for grassing him up. Brick did the right thing telling me. I then asked jay to stop with ordering mods around and telling people they won't get mod when it isn't his decision at all. He then insulted me in skype and said "Go back into the closet with you BF" so i replied "At least i got someone who likes me, the closet you'll get to a relationship is fucking a prostitute in Sims." He then shut up and i blocked him for constant insults towards me.
TwerkingTellitubby
TwerkingTellitubby
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:07 am

TwerkingTellitubby wrote:He talked about me in school saying i act like i'm the "King of roleplay" and shit. Told moderators what to do, which isn't what hes supposed to do, Makes up rules, tells other guys they WONT get moderator because they roleplay as the same job all the time, even though jay himself is hitman half the time. I couldn't give a single fuck if admins spammed police or meth cook, it's like saying. One day I'm the president of the united states, then say "Fuck it, i'll cook meth". I confront him about these activities and straight away he starts bitching at me and bitches at brick for grassing him up. Brick did the right thing telling me. I then asked jay to stop with ordering mods around and telling people they won't get mod when it isn't his decision at all. He then insulted me in skype and said "Go back into the closet with you BF" so i replied "At least i got someone who likes me, the closet you'll get to a relationship is fucking a prostitute in Sims." He then shut up and i blocked him for constant insults towards me.

Good job banning that *insert curse word*, people like him should never get mod.
Jay perma-banned? Dean-winchesterjensen-acklessupernatural

Last edited by Trixie on Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Brick Tamland Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:18 am

*IDK how to delete my post, Situation has been dealt with.*

Last edited by Brick Tamland on Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Brick Tamland
Brick Tamland
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:31 am

You're right, I apologize if I offended anyone and have edited my post to make sure that won't happen.
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Brick Tamland Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:01 am

Trixie wrote:You're right, I apologize if I offended anyone and have edited my post to make sure that won't happen.

Thanks <3
Brick Tamland
Brick Tamland
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum