Gmod - City Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where has Ellie been? :/

2 posters

Go down

Where has Ellie been? :/ Empty Where has Ellie been? :/

Post by Schmores Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:18 am

Hey guys!
So .... as some of you know, I had to move back to Texas, and so it's been really hard on me considering I love Florida. I haven't been really happy considering the situations I've been dealing with and I just arrived today. I don't have computer whenever anymore considering the computer I was using basically turned into mine, but now that I'm back at my parents in Texas, I have to share with my father and he's non stop on it. I get it Sundays, Mondays, Tuesday's and every other Saturday. I can get it some time on Wednesdays and then after that on Thursdays, Fridays it's up to if he's generous or not. Tomorrow on 10/10 I will be leaving for a Road Trip to South Carolina to visit my grandfather who is really old, he's 91 years old and to visit some family, like a reunion I guess you could say, and so I won't be on during that time, but I will have my phone with me. I just wanted to reach out so nobody questions where I've been, I'm just trying to get through a hard time since everything I've been dealing with and have gone through has really taken a toll on me. I'm just trying to think of this as a tiny vacation, but knowing it's really not, and what has happened between Trey and I, it's just really hard and I hope y'all understand. Thanks for reading loves. ♥
Schmores
Schmores
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Where has Ellie been? :/ Empty Re: Where has Ellie been? :/

Post by C Moore Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:19 am

FIRST POST WITHIN minute of POSTING! NAILED IT

C Moore
Trusted Moderator
Trusted Moderator

Location : You'll find me at your door, Guy with the cameras everywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmores Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:20 am

*hands C Moore a cookie* GOOD JOB M8.
Schmores
Schmores
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content