Gmod - City Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellie's Mod Application c: [Accepted]

+3
Devve
Trixie
Schmores
7 posters

Go down

Ellie's Mod Application c: [Accepted] Empty Ellie's Mod Application c: [Accepted]

Post by Schmores Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:17 am

1. Steam Name: ♥Schmores♥

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:58802518

3. In-Game Name: Ellie Elizabeth

4. Garrys Mod Total Hours: 535 Hours

5. Why you want to be a moderator: I already know the rules, I know most of the people who play on the server and I'm friends with a lot. I can be a big help as to I can follow the rules, use my powers respectfully and will not abuse them. OH and I'm fun. c:

6. Why should we accept you?: I know what I'm doing, I know what to do, I know the rules, I am mature when I need to be and I AM FUN. c:

7. Have you been staff on any Garry's Mod Roleplay servers before?:Yes, I was VIP Admin on DSRP

8. Proof you was staff on another RP server: The only proof I can provide you is Brick's Word, Neal's Word, and others word that play on here considering the forums were never updated to our staff status.

9. Are you currently staff on any other game server?: I am not seeing this is the only server I actually play. c:

10. Age: 18

11. Where do you live? (Country): USA (Florida)

12. Anything else you want to say?: Mashed Potatoes and chicken is good.. and I really wish I had some.. ;_;
Schmores
Schmores
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ellie's Mod Application c: [Accepted] Empty Re: Ellie's Mod Application c: [Accepted]

Post by Trixie Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:22 am

Huge +1

Do I even need to explain why Schmores should get Mod? heck she shouldn't even be applying for Mod, she should go straight for Admin just like Nico did, she was a VIP Admin on DSRP and I can vouch for her being an amazing Admin, CLRP can only benefit from Schmores joining the Staff team no questions asked.

Honestly TT, you should just move her App to the Admin section!

Anyway, I have nothing else to add as there really is not need for me to do that, we all know she would be a great Mod/Admin.
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Ellie's Mod Application c: [Accepted] Empty Re: Ellie's Mod Application c: [Accepted]

Post by Schmores Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:29 am

Aw thanks Trixie that was sweet! c:
Schmores
Schmores
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Devve Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:54 am

-1 I have not seen you play on the server yet. (I have not been able to play a lot this weekend, so that's maybe why) But still you have not played a lot here.(i have been on the server everyday except this weekend), and i have had zero chance of getting to know you or how you play i haven't even seen you. And you might be friends with the people here and you might be the funniest and best mod/admin on other servers but for me i think its to early to do a application.
Devve
Devve
Trusted Moderator
Trusted Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmores Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:57 am

Well, voting when you haven't been on and haven't seen anything going on isn't really the fairest, but hey do what you do. xD

Last edited by Schmores on Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Schmores
Schmores
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:58 am

I agree wit Trixie on this one TT, although it's your call. But keep in mind that Ellie is one of the best admins I've encountered. She doesn't let anything cloud her judgement, she follows the rules, and as she said she can have allot of fun while playing but like me she can go from a happy goofy person to serious in a split second if she needs to. Major +1 from me. (Also the reason some of you might not see her so much is that she live on the other side of the planet. Different timezones.)
Nico
Nico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brick Tamland Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:34 am

1+ Trustworthy, Good at Roleplaying, Proven capable of taking the moderator role.
Brick Tamland
Brick Tamland
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:10 am

Trixie wrote:Huge +1

Do I even need to explain why Schmores should get Mod? heck she shouldn't even be applying for Mod, she should go straight for Admin just like Nico did, she was a VIP Admin on DSRP and I can vouch for her being an amazing Admin, CLRP can only benefit from Schmores joining the Staff team no questions asked.

Honestly TT, you should just move her App to the Admin section!

Anyway, I have nothing else to add as there really is not need for me to do that, we all know she would be a great Mod/Admin.
^This

By far one of the best staff members I've seen. Sorry everyone else. If you attack me try not to harm my arms and hands. I need them to do stuff with.
Juan
Juan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwerkingTellitubby Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:15 am

Accepted
TwerkingTellitubby
TwerkingTellitubby
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down