Gmod - City Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New player model AND position: Hobo King (Box Man)

4 posters

Go down

New player model AND position: Hobo King (Box Man) Empty New player model AND position: Hobo King (Box Man)

Post by Schmores Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:26 am

New player model AND position: Hobo King (Box Man) Upload10
This is the Hobo King. He's the leader of the Hobos. What does he do? He is the boss, the king of the hobos. Hobos bow down to him. He's angry because of the disrespect hobos get and the rules made by multiple civilians, and leaders, so he leads his hobo pack to be strong and smart, he runs around with shoes throwing them at people to release his anger.
Shoes don't hurt people, and right clicking makes him scream angry sentences.
This doesn't mean Hobos can raid, steal, RDM, anything. They are a clan that goes around and begs people.
I personally think it would be hilarious and fun.
Schmores
Schmores
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New player model AND position: Hobo King (Box Man) Empty Re: New player model AND position: Hobo King (Box Man)

Post by Amanda Johnson Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:42 pm

Not sure about the model, but I like the idea of everything else Very Happy
Particularly the shoes that don't hurt people. I can't count how many times I was rdmed by the shoe swep ._.

Amanda Johnson
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

New player model AND position: Hobo King (Box Man) Empty Re: New player model AND position: Hobo King (Box Man)

Post by Brick Tamland Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:03 pm

Brick Tamland
Brick Tamland
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DomBoylan Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:24 am

Lol would be cool to have a hobo king... Agree with Amanda though not sure on the choice of character model

DomBoylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down