Gmod - City Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ray Silverlane MOD apply [Accepted]

5 posters

Go down

Ray Silverlane MOD apply [Accepted] Empty Ray Silverlane MOD apply [Accepted]

Post by Ray Silverlane Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:01 am

1.Steamname: Ray

2.SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2102647

3.In-Game Name: Ray Silverlane

4.Gmod Total Hours: 1452 hours

5.Why you want to be a moderator: Mostly becouse most of the admins a gone it the late hours when i still hang around from time to time, else i just want to help make the server a better place for people to hang out, and to help people have fun.

6.Why should we accept you?: Accept me if you need more staff and if you think that i derseve MOD, else accept me if you think the server needs more staff to keep it alive. And that i have played RP for idk how meny hours now so can come with nice feed back about the server, and help the server to become better else there is not much to say the most of you know me and know why i should/should not be MOD

7.Have you been staff on any Garry's Mod Roleplay servers before?: (Skip question 8 if no): Yeah

8. Proof you was staff on another rp server: I don't have a proff but some people will rember that i became Mod on DSRP

9. Are you currently staff on any other game server?: nope

10. Age: 16, 12 days from 17

11. Where you live: (Country): Denmark

12. Anything else you want to say?: Add me and call for help if you need when i am not on the server i will gladly come help if i am not doing irl stuff or in the mittle for a dota mach.
Neat

Last edited by Ray Silverlane on Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Ray Silverlane
Ray Silverlane

Back to top Go down

Ray Silverlane MOD apply [Accepted] Empty Re: Ray Silverlane MOD apply [Accepted]

Post by Amanda Johnson Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:36 am

+1
Have seen this person as staff before, and they did it very well. Haven't seen them much though, perhaps due to time differences and my restricted appearances.

Amanda Johnson
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ray Silverlane MOD apply [Accepted] Empty Re: Ray Silverlane MOD apply [Accepted]

Post by Juan Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:32 am

Amanda Johnson wrote:+1
Have seen this person as staff before, and they did it very well. Haven't seen them much though, perhaps due to time differences and my restricted appearances.
Juan
Juan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwerkingTellitubby Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:51 am

Accepted.
Welcome to the team.
TwerkingTellitubby
TwerkingTellitubby
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down