Gmod - City Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trixie's Mod Application [Accepted]

3 posters

Go down

Trixie's Mod Application [Accepted] Empty Trixie's Mod Application [Accepted]

Post by Trixie Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:41 pm

Your RP (In-Game) Name: Vladimir Sputnik

Your Steam name: Trixie/snipermex

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12505644

Where are you from (country)?: Israel

What is your current Time Zone? GMT+2

How old are you?: Turning 20 next week.

Have you ever been an administrator/position of rank on our/another server?
Yes, Mod on DSRP.

What is your playtime on the Server?:
None yet on CLRP, about a month on DSRP I believe.

Why should we pick you for Staff (minimum 250 characters)?:
As was suggested by Twerking T. (Check last Optional question) Now for the question on hand:
I believe myself to be mature, friendly and knowledgeable, I know the rules, been a Mod on DSRP and I'm just the type of person people usually enjoy being around with, I believe and hopefully so, people that know me from DSRP can vouch for me.
I'm not here to take "leadership" or "authority" positions just to get more power and screw around with people, I'm not going to sit on a rooftop waiting for someone to make a mistake just to be an ass to that someone, none of that, I'm simply here because TT suggested I come and join you all and because half the people I know from DSRP have moved on to here and that's why I want to join CLRP, become and Mod again and simply do everything I can to help and have fun with everyone else.

How often do you talk to the Staff?:
I used to talk with the DSRP Staff all the time, mostly because other people broke rules and attempted to bring chaos and destruction upon whatever I was attempting to do so I always had to run off for help, eventually I got to know some of them and just started having fun with those guys, especially Brick from DSRP who I hang out the most with.

Have you ever been Kicked or Banned on our Server(If so, why)?: Nope.

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes.

How many hours can you be on a week?:
Usually 4-5 hours a day (Check last Optional question)

Can you do anything else for CityLife RP?:
Other than simply being there and help out? No, not really, sorry.

Other information you would like to tell us(Optional)?:
As some people from DSRP may know, I'm currently serving in the IDF (Israeli Defense Force) so there is ALWAYS a chance for me to suddenly disappear or have to leave for a week or two, I won't always know when that will happen so I will do my best to inform people when I must leave, I do have a smart phone and if I'm stuck at my base I will post it on the forums to let you all know.

TT (TwerkingTelletubby) thanks for inviting me over to CLRP, I noticed some people I knew from DSRP have moved on to here so obviously I'd like to join up as well, and I did notice this
"#Been in the community for 1 weeks minimum. " which is one of the "You Must" rules
I'm going to guess my time on DSRP has nothing to do with that requirement and if that is the case then I'm sorry and it's alright to lock this app and ill just make a new one in 2 weeks
However, i'd like to suggest (if that will be the case) to simply leave my application on "Standby" and wait for me to "accumulate" the minimum time needed, but since I don't know how the rules will apply I'm still posting this App.

Thank you for your time and ill see you all on CLRP!
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Trixie's Mod Application [Accepted] Empty Re: Trixie's Mod Application [Accepted]

Post by Nico Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:21 am

I'm not an admin/mod here (yet) but I can vouch for this guy that he is a good player and can deal very good with mingebags.
Nico
Nico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Trixie's Mod Application [Accepted] Empty Re: Trixie's Mod Application [Accepted]

Post by TwerkingTellitubby Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:26 am

Accepted

Welcome to the team.
TwerkingTellitubby
TwerkingTellitubby
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down