Gmod - City Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FL:RP] gordon301's Admin Request [Accepted][Demoted]

2 posters

Go down

[FL:RP] gordon301's Admin Request [Accepted][Demoted] Empty [FL:RP] gordon301's Admin Request [Accepted][Demoted]

Post by gordon301 Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:35 am

1.Steamname: gordon330011

2.SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61136274

3.In-Game Name: [FL:RP] gordon301

4.Gmod Total Hours: 1050

5.Why you want to be a admin: Because I'm a sensible guy who knows how to deal with situations. I also have a large amount of numbers on Gmod meaning I'm an experienced player.

6.Why should we accept you?: As previously mentioned, I have allot of experience of Gmod and also allot of experience with Role-playing on gmod.

7.Have you been staff on any Garry's Mod Role-play servers before?: No, however I have been staff on many other games (Including running my own Minecraft server)

8. Proof you was staff on another rp server: N/A

9. Are you currently staff on any other game server?: N/A

10. Age: 14

11. Where you live: United Kingdom

12. Anything else you want to say?: Not really apart from that I hope my admin request is accepted and if it was that I would be really exited to work with the rest of the team.  bounce bounce Laughing Laughing bounce bounce

gordon301

Back to top Go down

[FL:RP] gordon301's Admin Request [Accepted][Demoted] Empty Re: [FL:RP] gordon301's Admin Request [Accepted][Demoted]

Post by TwerkingTellitubby Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:53 am

Accepted
Promoted to Trial-Moderator.
TwerkingTellitubby
TwerkingTellitubby
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down