Gmod - City Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jay's Moderator Application [Accepted]

+4
Obama
Amanda Johnson
Trixie
Jay Smalley
8 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jay's Moderator Application [Accepted] Empty Jay's Moderator Application [Accepted-Demoted]

Post by Trixie Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:21 am

Not sure about this one, specifically because he got demoted for abuse and got banned on our server for RDM and lying, I'd give this a -1 but I won't since it wouldn't be fair as I haven't seen him do anything wrong yet, but it does highly trouble me that he has such a bad background.

I'm Neutral on this one

Personally I think it's too soon for him to try and get mod, especially with his background, but i'd like to see what the other Staff Members got to say about him.
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Jay's Moderator Application [Accepted] Empty Re: Jay's Moderator Application [Accepted]

Post by Amanda Johnson Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:34 am

Hmm...

I've barely had any time to be on the server, mostly due to the fact I'm in my GCSE year and parents are restricting me to only play at the weekends. I have seen Jay a few times on the server, however I've not spoken to him at all.
He hasn't had the best track record and I've not known of any things he has done on the server such as the RDM ban.
I'm going neutral, depending on whether other staff can trust him or not.

Amanda Johnson
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Jay's Moderator Application [Accepted] Empty Re: Jay's Moderator Application [Accepted]

Post by Obama Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:51 am

Neutral, don't know this guy as much from the server.
Obama
Obama

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:16 am

neutral
Whereas I think you arent that bad despite the problems we have between us. I don't think you are ready for admin due to past experiences of you being staff.
Juan
Juan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:18 am

Neutral, sorry mate but I'm concerned with your background and think it's too soon for you to become part of the staff. BUT, I think you will have more chance in later time if nothing more bad happens.

Last edited by Nico on Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Nico
Nico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwerkingTellitubby Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:20 am

I want to hear Brick and Amanda's Opinion on this.
TwerkingTellitubby
TwerkingTellitubby
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Brick Tamland Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:09 pm

TwerkingTellitubby wrote:I want to hear Brick and Amanda's Opinion on this.

+1, Has been Mod before and was alright staff, Can RP, Trustworthy. But gets annoyed by the tiniest things and needs to keep his anger under control.
Brick Tamland
Brick Tamland
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by TwerkingTellitubby Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:13 pm

Accepted.
There have been no negative comments and the CoOwner supports him.

Now that your mod you need to keep your anger under control. If you feel that your loosing your temper, just ask another staff to take care of it or take a break from the server.
TwerkingTellitubby
TwerkingTellitubby
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down