Gmod - City Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amanda's Mod Application [Denied]

5 posters

Go down

Amanda's Mod Application [Denied] Empty Amanda's Mod Application [Denied]

Post by Amanda Axelsson Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:19 pm

1.Steamname: CsGo Noob

2.SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53846979

3.In-Game Name: Amanda Axelsson

4.Gmod Total Hours: 494

5.Why you want to be a moderator:
I want to be mod, because I like to help people and like to punish the rule breaks.
New people are my biggest target of help like if they don't know how to play DARKRP or
something, I like sorting problems to the best of my ability and I just miss the whole
helping everyone one, sorting out NLR'S, RDM and so on!Everytime I am on the server I
see mods not doing there job and just being abusive and the admins working there ass off!
They need someone who knows what they're doing and can help them and take the stress of them,
because it can be really stressful working as an admin/mod. I have had experience working as a
mod and higher as I was Head Admin on a server called RpGaming which has now turned over to TTT
so I left, I also had my own server for a while so I shall be making suggestions on things that
will help the server out! I want to be that person people call upon and know I always work to help
the community and make places a happy and fun place to be in! At first I didn't want to be staff
just because of how stressful and demanding it can be but I really do miss helping everyone and
as I was being helped today I could see the admins struggling with the requests and asked if the
server was in need of help as I know what I'm doing and 2 people asked me to apply for mod and work
up to admin. I love this server and want to help it in anyway I can! Very Happy

6.Why should we accept you?:
for i am a good staff and you can check out the apply in case anybody is better i gonna play evry day on the server
if i can play evry the so the peoplle dont break the rules when i am on and that

7.Have you been staff on any Garry's Mod Roleplay servers before?: (Skip question 8 if no)

8. Proof you was staff on another rp server:

9. Are you currently staff on any other game server?: Yes, but i don't go on it much.

10. Age: 12

11. Where you live: Sweden

12. Anything else you want to say?: Nope :3

End of application.

Amanda Axelsson

Back to top Go down

Amanda's Mod Application [Denied] Empty Re: Amanda's Mod Application [Denied]

Post by Obama Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:35 am

Applying:
To apply for moderator, you must:
# Be at least 14 years old.
Obama
Obama

Back to top Go down

Post by Devve Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:44 am

-1 you are too young to do a application
Devve
Devve
Trusted Moderator
Trusted Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:59 am

# Be at least 14 years old.

Sorry kiddo, I know you have good intentions and really, don't take any of this personally, but you're simply too young to be considered mature enough to hold a Moderator position on this server.

Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by TwerkingTellitubby Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:51 am

Denied.
I am not denying this because i am a Mean person. Do not think i am mean like you said before. I simply denying this because you are too young and community members don't think you are ready
TwerkingTellitubby
TwerkingTellitubby
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down