Gmod - City Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jordan Capone's Moderator Application [Denied]

+5
TwerkingTellitubby
Jay Smalley
Juan
Brick Tamland
Jxrd
9 posters

Go down

Jordan Capone's Moderator Application [Denied] Empty Jordan Capone's Moderator Application [Denied]

Post by Jxrd Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:40 am

1.Steamname:[ICN]NextGenJ[DEV}

2.SteamID:STEAM_0:1:63854170

3.In-Game Name:Jordan Capone

4.Gmod Total Hours:707

5.Why you want to be a moderator: Because I want to make sure every player has a fair advantage on one and another so they have a fun experience on City Life Roleplay. I know Admins and Moderators can be busy so I can step in and help any incident. I believe that the hackers and cheaters should be punished so they don't jeopardize the server.

6.Why should we accept you?: Because I'm trustworthy, hard-working, active and I'm respectful.

7.Have you been staff on any Garry's Mod Roleplay servers before?: Yes.

8. Proof you was staff on another rp server: I have CP Access to a server called ICN as i was head-developer and I was a Moderator on NordicRP ( Elmar can back me up on that. ).

9. Are you currently staff on any other game server?: Not anymore, I decided to leave.

10. Age: 15, nearly 16.

11. Where you live: United Kingdom, England, East Anglia, Norfolk, Norwich.

12. Anything else you want to say?: I would like to say, even if I dont get the position; I will still be active.

Jxrd

Back to top Go down

Jordan Capone's Moderator Application [Denied] Empty Re: Jordan Capone's Moderator Application [Denied]

Post by Brick Tamland Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:14 am

+1 Good RolePlayer, Helped me out alot.
Brick Tamland
Brick Tamland
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Jordan Capone's Moderator Application [Denied] Empty Re: Jordan Capone's Moderator Application [Denied]

Post by Juan Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:59 am

neutral I don't think I've seen you so I cant have an opinion. Might update this if I do though.
Juan
Juan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Jxrd Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:17 am

ive been deactive because of studying but thats over with, ive been roleplaying tonight.

Jxrd

Back to top Go down

Post by TwerkingTellitubby Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:46 am

Jxrd wrote:ive been deactive because of studying but thats over with, ive been roleplaying tonight.
*inactive
Neutral
Knew him in NordicRP, Good staff member but was kicked by Ellie/Schmores today for (being a twat/rdm). I want to hear her story and opinion on here.
TwerkingTellitubby
TwerkingTellitubby
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmores Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:17 am

I don't think you're ready honestly. We need mature staff that follows the rules and you did RDM me for no reason (which messes with my nerves greatly), so honestly I'm going to give this a -1. Plus I don't see you much.
Schmores
Schmores
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Devve Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:22 pm

Neutral, havent seen you rp
Devve
Devve
Trusted Moderator
Trusted Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Johnson Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:31 pm

Neutral
I have seen you on the server, but haven't interacted with you enough

Amanda Johnson
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:31 am

Neutral

Didn't see you enough, but that's also partly my fault.
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by TwerkingTellitubby Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:30 pm

Denied.
RDMed someone yesterday and votes on this application add up to 0

Apply again in two weeks if you want to.
TwerkingTellitubby
TwerkingTellitubby
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down