Gmod - City Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Muffin Moderator Application [Denied]

+2
Amanda Johnson
DaBaws48
6 posters

Go down

George Muffin Moderator Application [Denied] Empty George Muffin Moderator Application [Denied]

Post by DaBaws48 Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:09 am

1.Steamname: Idealistic Muffin

2.SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59678405

3.In-Game Name: George Muffin

4.Gmod Total Hours: 308

5.Why you want to be a moderator: I really like this server and I just would really like to help out with it and give something back.

6.Why should we accept you?: I am a nice person in general and I'm great with new guys.

7.Have you been staff on any Garry's Mod Roleplay servers before?: Nope.

8. Proof you was staff on another rp server: Nope.

9. Are you currently staff on any other game server?: I used to be an admin on a basewars server which I was very good at and I enjoyed alot, unfortunately basewars as a gamemode became increasingly unpopular and the server was taken down.

10. Age: 14 years of age. (Not the kind that is on a microphone squeaking like a bird on acid).

11. Where you live: BEHIND YOU ...jk England (Way less exiting) Sad

12. Anything else you want to say?: I just really hope I get this because this server is so cool and all you guys are so great Smile.

Thanks ^^

Last edited by TwerkingTellitubby on Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:36 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added SteamID -TT)
DaBaws48
DaBaws48

Back to top Go down

George Muffin Moderator Application [Denied] Empty Re: George Muffin Moderator Application [Denied]

Post by Amanda Johnson Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:15 am

Neutral
How long have you been on the server?
Not sure if I've seen you tbh.

Amanda Johnson
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

George Muffin Moderator Application [Denied] Empty Re: George Muffin Moderator Application [Denied]

Post by DaBaws48 Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:20 am

I really don't bother going on any other servers other than this one when I'm on gmod and I have been on this server for a long time I only just got on the forums. Also my rp name was different before ^^
DaBaws48
DaBaws48

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBaws48 Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:24 am

Probably around 15 hours probably more.
DaBaws48
DaBaws48

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:01 pm

Edit"

Changing vote to -1

You can't apply to mod without even knowing something as basic as NLR

please do as TT asked you to, read all the rules and apply at a later date when you're more ready for this.

Last edited by Trixie on Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Silverlane Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:31 pm

-1 never seen you and that steam id thing
Ray Silverlane
Ray Silverlane

Back to top Go down

Post by MittensTheDestroyer Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:57 pm

I've seen you around the server,you're pretty good with the rules,try to talk to people a bit more +1

MittensTheDestroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by TwerkingTellitubby Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:55 pm

-1 you didn't even know what NLR was yeseurday. I advise you read over the rules tonight, all of them.
If you have any questions, ask me or Brick.
TwerkingTellitubby
TwerkingTellitubby
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBaws48 Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:02 pm

I do know what NLR was I just got confused because there wasn't a timer or any notification. You should probably add a 5 minute timer on the bottom of the guys screen everytime they die. I have been on other servers with that sort of thing.

Anyway you are right I applied way too early I need more experience.
DaBaws48
DaBaws48

Back to top Go down

Post by TwerkingTellitubby Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:28 am

Denied.
I don't see how you got confused. You came back straight away and brought cops with you and told them i killed you. You either didn't know what NLR was or Intentionally broke it.
TwerkingTellitubby
TwerkingTellitubby
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down