Gmod - City Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ban appeal (since the actual thing is admins only) [Accepted]

+4
Obama
Trixie
Nico
Juan
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ban appeal (since the actual thing is admins only) [Accepted] Empty ban appeal (since the actual thing is admins only) [Accepted]

Post by Juan Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:46 am

Your Steamname: JuanTheLordOfEbola

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30512688

Your RPName: Juan Hermandes

Who banned you?: Elmar

Reason for ban: Bitching about shit and apparently Admin abuse

How Long?: 720 mins

When was you banned?: today

How is it unfair/wrong: Because I never once abused the admin I was given. I never any complaints about me or anything of the sort. I was doing my business as an admin when Bam I got warned from elmo for apparently "Noclip abusing" and then had my admin removed. So I started bitching about it and even asked for a civil conversation. To which he then accused me for mocking him on something. In my eyes this it seems like elmar had a thing against me from the time I got killed before this ordeal that is why I feel this is very unjust.

And if you deny this with something like "Denied cause you admin abused and bitched" then it just proves you have a thing against me. You have no proof of any abuse that I was apparently doing. Only the bitching I was doing which was a just cause.

Last edited by TwerkingTellitubby on Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a sentence)
Juan
Juan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ban appeal (since the actual thing is admins only) [Accepted] Empty Re: ban appeal (since the actual thing is admins only) [Accepted]

Post by Nico Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:49 am

I'm staying neutral on this one. Not because I have something against you I just didn't fully concentrate on the situation and don't know exactly what and how it happened. I'm sure this can and will be resolved one way or another in a civil way.
Nico
Nico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ban appeal (since the actual thing is admins only) [Accepted] Empty Re: ban appeal (since the actual thing is admins only) [Accepted]

Post by Trixie Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:53 am

Staying neutral as well.

I'm not sure what happened as I went AFK every 10 minutes, but like Nico said, this can be solved in a civil way, there's no need to point fingers and accuse people without hearing both sides.
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Obama Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:19 am

Might be neutral on this, but you did insult Elmar as a mayor way back when, but I didn't really think he would carry it on.
Obama
Obama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:23 am

Obama wrote:but you did insult Elmar as a mayor way back
I don't think we should bring up any other issues that might have happened other than this.
Nico
Nico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:30 am

Obama wrote:Might be neutral on this, but you did insult Elmar as a mayor way back when, but I didn't really think he would carry it on.

That had been solved a while ago.
Juan
Juan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Juan Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:59 pm

Smalley boi wrote:-REP YEs you was abusing your powers as me and elmar saw you physgun abusing ellie which is not right for an admin to do and tbh you abusing is making the server look bad as you are apart of staff. Luckily its a short amount of time and not perma banned

I believe you should stay out of this. You definitely do dislike me and that would affect your judgement in a unfair way.
Juan
Juan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Trixie Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:28 pm

Juan wrote:
Smalley boi wrote:-REP YEs you was abusing your powers as me and elmar saw you physgun abusing ellie which is not right for an admin to do and tbh you abusing is making the server look bad as you are apart of staff. Luckily its a short amount of time and not perma banned

I believe you should stay out of this. You definitely do dislike me and that would affect your judgement in a unfair way.

"Replying:
Only people involved can post reply here, or if you think your opinion is valid.
No lying."

I'm sorry Juan, but if he did see you abuse your powers or doing something you're not supposed to, then he is involved, regardless if he hates or loves you, he simply has to say the truth, if he is found lying, then he will be punished.
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:51 pm

I would like to see Elmar's side of this. Seeing that he was the one that banned him it would be nice to see if his and Smalley's stories lign up to eachother.
Nico
Nico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:03 pm

Nico wrote:I would like to see Elmar's side of this. Seeing that he was the one that banned him it would be nice to see if his and Smalley's stories lign up to eachother.

Been waiting for that as well, I'd like to know what exactly happened and why TT felt that Juan wasn't Admin material anymore.
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Johnson Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:39 am

The only way I knew of this was when Elmar came to me and told me directly to keep an eye on you Juan, as you were noclip abusing. I personally did not see this myself, as I was busy with roleplay. Almost immediately after he told me however, he removed your admin rank so you were user, so I didn't get a chance to see if you were or not. If there are witnesses aside from Elmar, this makes the abuse allegations more credible. I don't believe Elmar would have a reason to lie about this.

However, I did see what Juan said afterwards when he was stripped of his rank, and I must say I was not impressed with his attitude towards the situation. 'Bitching' is definitely a word I would use to describe it.

I am going to stay neutral for the time being.

Last edited by Amanda Johnson on Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding in stuffs)

Amanda Johnson
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwerkingTellitubby Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:53 am

You called me a faggot several times, I told you to stop. You said no and said it was my problem. It pisses me off when i get called that word. Later you abuse no-clip to to get to Ellie's apartment. I warned for the first time. I then go to a roof where i can AFK. I spectate you and i see you no-cliping again. I warn you for the 2nd Time. I told you if you noclip abuse once more i would have to demote you. I talk to amanda about it and while I'm talking to her i spectate you to see if you finally listened. But no you ignored my warnings and noclip abused again. This is abuse, using admin powers for RP reasons. Only admins have no-clip and they use to administrate, not to go where they want.

You abused and bitched at me because you got caught. You will not get staff back nor you will get unbanned as the ban is already over. And don't bother saying I didn't abuse you did.

End of.

Also this is the Admin Complaint section, not the ban appeal section . .
TwerkingTellitubby
TwerkingTellitubby
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Johnson Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:00 am

TwerkingTellitubby wrote:Also this is the Admin Complaint section, not the ban appeal section  . .

Some people have said only admins can post in the Ban Appeal section.

Amanda Johnson
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:15 am

TwerkingTellitubby wrote:You called me a faggot several times, I told you to stop. You said no and said it was my problem. It pisses me off when i get called that word. Later you abuse no-clip to to get to Ellie's apartment. I warned for the first time. I then go to a roof where i can AFK. I spectate you and i see you no-cliping again. I warn you for the 2nd Time. I told you if you noclip abuse once more i would have to demote you. I talk to amanda about it and while I'm talking to her i spectate you to see if you finally listened. But no you ignored my warnings and noclip abused again. This is abuse, using admin powers for RP reasons. Only admins have no-clip and they use to administrate, not to go where they want.

You abused and bitched at me because you got caught. You will not get staff back nor you will get unbanned as the ban is already over. And don't bother saying I didn't abuse you did.

End of.

Also this is the Admin Complaint section, not the ban appeal section  . .

I only no clipped once to there. The apparent "other times" were false as I had made my way back there through the use of the elevator. I was never told about a demotion or at least I never heard anything seeing as how I could barely hear you during the first and only warning you gave me.

I bitched as I found my demotion to be unfair and unjust and later offered to take this in a private steam chat as I realised I shouldn't have taken this to OOC but you refused accusing me of just bitching you out again.

And the whole "faggot" thing. You never made it clear as the moment after you told me to stop you started shaking me around with the phys gun (Abuse on your part) calling me a "Betch" which basically made your previous warnings about said word to pretty much appear to me as not serious and a joke.

Yes this is in the complaints section. But if you would have read the title you would have found out that I posted this here as the ban appeals section is ADMIN ONLY. Something you don't seem to have noticed yet.
Juan
Juan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:34 am

It seems like we have the full story from two different people, we also have some information from Smalley and Amanda but both doesn't have the full story. Since the whole scenario happened around Ellie's (Schmores) apartment maybe we could get her story since she wasn't either the accused nor the accuser.
Nico
Nico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmores Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:41 am

Personally since I was involved in this, I do believe it's not fair to someone to vote if they have a personal problem with that said person. It's just not fair because you're going to put your feelings in the vote and since it was me he was said so "abusing", I have a right to say I didn't mind it, were playing around like old times and he wasn't really abusing powers. Admins have the right to no-clip and they only did it while we were building, also they were helping me build my room while having fun. I don't see the harm in having fun while building? Why does everyone have to be so serious especially if you have a personal dislike towards Juan who honestly isn't that bad of a guy? I can sense the personal issues mixed into this also.
Now don't think I'm trying to start anything I'm just stating my opinion since I was in this in the first place, and so I'm going to+1 because I wasn't harmed by it nor did it bother me. I missed my old friends and having fun while you're building isn't a crime. Isn't it supposed to be fun anyway? Not harmful or super strict. Also, the elevator has been broken since I saw it, now yes there are stairs but again.. building, so nobody throw that into a point you're going to try to make against my say. This looks more like a personal issue against Juan than it is with "abusing" as you say.
Schmores
Schmores
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:58 am

it's good we got Schmores's side of the story, things are getting a bit more clear now..

Using noclip to build stuff for fun is hardly abusing the power in my opinion, so the question now is... did he noclip ONLY at the times where he wanted to use it to build stuff with Schmores? if that's the case then I believe accusing him of abusing noclip isn't fair here, since using noclip to build stuff should be fine, not like he is ruining anyone's fun by doing that.

Schmores says he's a good guy, and I did see him in action taking care of trouble makers in the server, so I personally know he does his job as an Admin, so he's a good guy and a good Admin

So what exactly happened? does TT honestly just dislikes Juan and was looking for any opportunity to remove him from the Staff, or did Juan really abuse his powers and acted unprofessional when Schmores arrived?

I honestly don't know, can't say who's right or wrong.
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:12 am

I do admit that my bitching was out of order. At first it was a bit of a joke (The first few #whatever's) but then it went to far and I apologise for that. I really should have taken it to a private chat.
Juan
Juan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:17 am

Juan, you said you Noclip'd only once I think, but TT say's you did it 3 times at 3 different moments

Did you do it once or thrice?

and was that to get to Schmores to build stuff with her or something else?
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:19 am

Trixie wrote:Juan, you said you Noclip'd only once I think, but TT say's you did it 3 times at 3 different moments

Did you do it once or thrice?

and was that to get to Schmores to build stuff with her or something else?

I did no clip once as I was there to help her build.
Juan
Juan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmores Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:20 am

Trixie, he was building with me and Brick in my apartment building. He wasn't abusing his powers honestly. We were having fun, but anyone who has personal issues against him will automatically call it out just so they can see him banned or to start anything. This is all just immaturity at it's finest.
Schmores
Schmores
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:27 am

Schmores wrote:Trixie, he was building with me and Brick in my apartment building. He wasn't abusing his powers honestly. We were having fun, but anyone who has personal issues against him will automatically call it out just so they can see him banned or to start anything. This is all just immaturity at it's finest.

Honestly I don't know what to say at this point

I do believe you, and I feel like Juan's outburst on TT kinda proves that he felt it was extremely unfair and was angry about it, which is perfectly understandable

So the question is now, why does TT says he noclipped 3 times, even after he warned Juan not do it again, is TT just straight out lying about Juan noclipping that many times?

Also what reason does TT have to dislike you? why would he even accept you into the Staff if he disliked you?

this is really weird, I don't get why TT would lie, and I don't think you lied about anything Juan, I'm really not sure what to think yet.
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:43 am

Trixie wrote:
Schmores wrote:Trixie, he was building with me and Brick in my apartment building. He wasn't abusing his powers honestly. We were having fun, but anyone who has personal issues against him will automatically call it out just so they can see him banned or to start anything. This is all just immaturity at it's finest.

Honestly I don't know what to say at this point

I do believe you, and I feel like Juan's outburst on TT kinda proves that he felt it was extremely unfair and was angry about it, which is perfectly understandable

So the question is now, why does TT says he noclipped 3 times, even after he warned Juan not do it again, is TT just straight out lying about Juan noclipping that many times?

Also what reason does TT have to dislike you? why would he even accept you into the Staff if he disliked you?

this is really weird, I don't get why TT would lie, and I don't think you lied about anything Juan, I'm really not sure what to think yet.

Me and Elmar did sort of have a problem prior to this but I'd like to believe that it was sorted with no sort of hidden problems (as in ones we keep to ourselves if you get what I mean.) because I've not heard anything about it.

I admit that I can irritate people at times for example; Jay was being offended by me mentioning something completely unrelated to him and we sort of had back and forth disagreements over it here and there but that did die down and was forgotten. Not sure if it ended on any sort of agreement between us both it just sort of ended.
Juan
Juan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next