Gmod - City Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reagan Thomas Mod application [Accepted]

+3
Juan
Amanda Johnson
ReaganThomas
7 posters

Go down

Reagan Thomas Mod application [Accepted] Empty Reagan Thomas Mod application [Accepted]

Post by ReaganThomas Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:29 am

1.Steamname: koppter196

2.SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42657971

3.In-Game Name: Reagan Thomas

4.Gmod Total Hours: 98 hours

5.Why you want to be a moderator: I absolutely love the server, staff and community, everyone is so nice and helpful. id love to be a moderator so I can help everyone just like the staff helped me.

6.Why should we accept you?: I think you should accept me because I try to help everyone no matter what even if I don't know how to fix a problem I always have a good go at it to see if I can figure out what the problem is and how to fix it. im very kind, polite and friendly. i try to come on the server at least 4-5 times a week.

7.Have you been staff on any Garry's Mod Roleplay servers before?: (Skip question 8 if no) no i haven't, i have only just recently started going on gmod servers

8. Proof you was staff on another rp server: ...

9. Are you currently staff on any other game server?: no

10. Age: 14

11. Where you live: (Country) England

12. Anything else you want to say?: i love the server and staff :3

ReaganThomas

Back to top Go down

Reagan Thomas Mod application [Accepted] Empty Re: Reagan Thomas Mod application [Accepted]

Post by Amanda Johnson Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:40 am

Have not seen you much on the server (most likely my fault :p) and even if we have been on at the same time, you haven't talked much or been memorable. Maybe make yourself known a little bit more and/pr post something in the Introduce Yourself section?

Amanda Johnson
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Reagan Thomas Mod application [Accepted] Empty Re: Reagan Thomas Mod application [Accepted]

Post by ReaganThomas Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:49 am

Amanda Johnson wrote:-1
Have not seen you much on the server (most likely my fault :p) and even if we have been on at the same time, you haven't talked much or been memorable. Maybe make yourself known a little bit more and/pr post something in the Introduce Yourself section?

havnt seen you on the server before Smile, whats your usual rp name?

ReaganThomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:30 am

+1 Is a pretty good guy. He tries to help the server in plenty of ways, He asks me plenty of questions regarding server stuff so he's always on top of stuff.
Juan
Juan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwerkingTellitubby Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:48 am

Amanda Johnson wrote:-1

In my opinion this vote should not count because Amanda is only here on weekends because it's GCSE year.
As for me i say
+1
I haven't had or seen anyone have trouble with you.
TwerkingTellitubby
TwerkingTellitubby
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmores Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:19 am

I'm going Neutral because I JUST met him today, plus I wanna make sure that the people who APPLY for staff is MATURE enough for staff and knows the rules, but he seems like hes sweet and knows what he's doing.
Schmores
Schmores
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brick Tamland Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:35 am

Juan wrote:+1 Is a pretty good guy. He tries to help the server in plenty of ways, He asks me plenty of questions regarding server stuff so he's always on top of stuff.
Brick Tamland
Brick Tamland
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Devve Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:26 pm

+1 a nice guy, he seems to know the rules and i have not yet encounter any trouble with him
Devve
Devve
Trusted Moderator
Trusted Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TwerkingTellitubby Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:51 pm

Accepted
TwerkingTellitubby
TwerkingTellitubby
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down