Gmod - City Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monzer Moussa Mod application or (Link Zelda) [Denied]

+5
Trixie
Jay Smalley
Brick Tamland
Ray Silverlane
Monzer
9 posters

Go down

Monzer Moussa Mod application or (Link Zelda) [Denied] Empty Monzer Moussa Mod application or (Link Zelda) [Denied]

Post by Monzer Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:05 pm

1.Steamname:MonzerMoussa
2.SteamID:STEAM_0:1:52440530
3.In-Game Name:Link Zelda
4.Gmod Total Hours:501
5.Why you want to be a moderator:Because i like Darkrp and i`ve never tried to be a mod :c
6.Why should we accept you?:Because im Nearly Friend with all the Staff And i want to try to Help People Roleplay
7.Have you been staff on any Garry's Mod Roleplay servers before?:Nope I just want to try to
8.Are you currently staff on any other game server?:Nope
9.Age?:13 ill be 14 after few months
10.Where you live: Syria Damascus
11.Anything else you want to say?: i hope you guys accept my application  Very Happy

Last edited by TwerkingTellitubby on Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Mistakes)
Monzer
Monzer

Back to top Go down

Monzer Moussa Mod application or (Link Zelda) [Denied] Empty Re: Monzer Moussa Mod application or (Link Zelda) [Denied]

Post by Ray Silverlane Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:51 am

+1 I have seen this guy some times, he is good at rp and realy wants to play Darkrp i say that we should give him a chance
Ray Silverlane
Ray Silverlane

Back to top Go down

Monzer Moussa Mod application or (Link Zelda) [Denied] Empty Re: Monzer Moussa Mod application or (Link Zelda) [Denied]

Post by Monzer Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:30 am

Thx Smile
Monzer
Monzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brick Tamland Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:33 am

Ray Silverlane wrote:+1 I have seen this guy some times, he is good at rp and realy wants to play Darkrp i say that we should give him a chance
Brick Tamland
Brick Tamland
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Trixie Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:24 am

Wasn't he on DSRP? Pretty sure I've seen him RP a lot with Ray and other people

I think he's a good role player and a good kid

EDIT

Sorry but I'm giving a -1

You need to be at least 14+ to apply and even then it's a very young age to join staff

Sorry, but you simply won't be able to deal with people at that age, especially people that will be older than you.
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Monzer Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:38 am

Trixie wrote:Wasn't he on DSRP? Pretty sure I've seen him RP a lot with Ray and other people

I think he's a good role player and a good kid

EDIT

Sorry but I'm giving a -1

You need to be at least 14+ to apply and even then it's a very young age to join staff

Sorry, but you simply won't be able to deal with people at that age, especially people that will be older than you.
But Elmar said its okay
Monzer
Monzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:44 am

Don't get this wrong, I honestly think you're alright, I've seen you RP and haven't seen people complain about you, so you're fine in my book!

However, I also think that youll simply have a lot of trouble speaking with people and dealing with them, and older people will probably mock you because of your age and simply refuse to listen to you, it could get problematic.

But that's just my opinion, if the rest of the staff is cool with you and you get accepted then I'll also be fine about it, but until then my vote stays as it is.
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Monzer Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:51 am

Trixie wrote:Don't get this wrong, I honestly think you're alright, I've seen you RP and haven't seen people complain about you, so you're fine in my book!

However, I also think that youll simply have a lot of trouble speaking with people and dealing with them, and older people will probably mock you because of your age and simply refuse to listen to you, it could get problematic.

But that's just my opinion, if the rest of the staff is cool with you and you get accepted then I'll also be fine about it, but until then my vote stays as it is.
Its okay I Hope ill be a mod on this server and try it for the first time
Monzer
Monzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Johnson Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:11 am

Neutral
I think Trixie has a point with the age thing, and no offense, but when you talk on mic its barely distinguishable. In my opinion, I find using the mic easier to enforce rules and make people listen, but it might not be vital for mod.
However you can roleplay and have a good knowledge of the rules. It'll be interesting to see what other staff think of the age thing.
For now, its neutral though.

Amanda Johnson
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monzer Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:12 am

Amanda Johnson wrote:Neutral
I think Trixie has a point with the age thing, and no offense, but when you talk on mic its barely distinguishable. In my opinion, I find using the mic easier to enforce rules and make people listen, but it might not be vital for mod.
However you can roleplay and have a good knowledge of the rules. It'll be interesting to see what other staff think of the age thing.
For now, its neutral though.
Thx Amanda Smile
Monzer
Monzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:03 am

Neutral

You have had your fair share of warnings in the past and I haven't seen you much lately so I don't really have a definite opinion
Juan
Juan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monzer Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:17 am

Juan wrote:Neutral

You have had your fair share of warnings in the past and I haven't seen you much lately so I don't really have a definite opinion
I agree with you
Monzer
Monzer

Back to top Go down

Post by ReaganThomas Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:22 am

-1 you are a great role player i havnt seen anyone have issues with you but I have only been playing for the last week or 2, I agree with Trixie with the age problem, older members won't listen to you and will disrespect you because of your age. But with what you have written in your application you don't particuly state what you could bring to the server, you wanted to be a mod because you like rp, on the lines but could do with a bit more, and with why you think you should be accepted, all you put was that you are friends with a lot of staff, honestly I don't think that is a good enough reason, you should be accepted because you can help everyone with most questions or you could say that you always help everyone no matter what and make everyone happy

ReaganThomas

Back to top Go down

Post by TwerkingTellitubby Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:43 pm

Denied
Apply again when your actually 14, then we will see people's opinions change.
TwerkingTellitubby
TwerkingTellitubby
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down