Gmod - City Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nico's Admin Application [Accepted]

4 posters

Go down

Nico's Admin Application [Accepted] Empty Nico's Admin Application [Accepted]

Post by Nico Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:27 am

1.Steamname: W5YLON

2.SteamID: STEAM_0:1:38444863

3.In-Game Name: Waylon Jones

4.Gmod Total Hours: 1300

5.Why you want to be a admin: Well I was admin on DSRP since the start, and I consider myself a good admin. I like to know that I can change things at the server, if anyone is being a minge or doesn't follow the rules it's nice to actually be able to do something about that. Also some of the old community have joined here.

6.Why should we accept you?: Well as I said (Trying not to sound like a selfish douche.) I consider myself a good admin. I wouldn't say best and certainly not worst. Everyone got their pro's and con's, even if you see me being a little unserious/joking around doesn't mean I can't be serious. When it comes to roleplay and admin responsibilities I can be dead serious. I also have experience from other gamemodes.

7.Have you been staff on any Garry's Mod Roleplay servers before?: Well I was staff on DSRP, and three other servers. I was admin on a Phase four server (Laid down long ago.), and I've been admin on two HL2RP servers.

8. Proof you was staff on another rp server: For DSRP: Nico's Admin Application [Accepted] Dsrpad11
For the other servers I can't give any proof because I wasn't on the forums and don't have any screenshots of me being an admin.

9. Are you currently staff on any other game server?: No, unless DSRP gets re,re,re-launched then yes. (Which would most likely never happen.)

10. Age: 17

11. Where you live: Norway

12. Anything else you want to say?: I loved the gameplay that we had on DSRP in it's "grand time" and I hope I would have something similar at this server. Also TwerkingTeletubby told me to go ahead on making this app.
Nico
Nico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nico's Admin Application [Accepted] Empty Re: Nico's Admin Application [Accepted]

Post by Obama Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:39 am

Not an admin/mod yet, but Nico seems like a nice enough guy from the time I've seen him on the server. Gonna remain neutral til' I see a bit more of him, though.
Obama
Obama

Back to top Go down

Nico's Admin Application [Accepted] Empty Re: Nico's Admin Application [Accepted]

Post by Trixie Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:47 am

Honestly, there aren't a lot of people out there that I believe should get the Admin position straight out, but in all honesty, I truly believe Nico is one of those few, I can vouch for him as someone who has been on the Staff team with him

+1

Great guy, knows what to do, mature, doesn't let anything cloud his judgement and always tries to do what's the best for the server and its community, was great admin on DSRP and can be better on CLRP.
Trixie
Trixie

Back to top Go down

Post by TwerkingTellitubby Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:26 pm

Accepted
TwerkingTellitubby
TwerkingTellitubby
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down